Ulasan filem OCEAN'S 8

I restrained myself from watching it for roughly 4 days maybe. But this morning I said fuck it. So i watched it with (I assume) a clear mind, because it was a total reboot. You see, the casts are all female now.

But the first glance after the big intro companies montage, I've got thrown by the heavy make up on Mrs Bullock. And then, Mrs Blanchett came in with even heavier make up. You see, at this point, I can't even made up a-clear-mind no more. It's a women heist movie. I can not just wrap up my mind saying "This is Ocean's franchise". No.

Mrs Carter performance is still the same. Like any other Tim Burton's movies she's in. Other characters are meh. Majorly because of the heavy make up. Yealp. This thing really turned me off.

Along the movie, I took a guess whose playing who contrary to the male cast before. The biggest thing I saw was Mrs Bullock as Mr Clooney and Mrs Blanchett as Mr Pitt. They even got the nerve to recreate a scene where Mr Pitt chasing Mr Clooney for an argument. Really?

Like. REALLY, really?

Remember what Mr Cheadle said "You don't run the same gag twice. You do the next gag".

My personal rate is 5 out of 10. My bias rate would be 7.

p/s: The slide and zoom camera work is not working with hd movie. You need grain and noise to make it good.

Comments

VIDEO TERHANGAT!

Trending di BACKSTAGE.MY

Popular posts from this blog

From Saga With Love, sebuah drama rom-com tempatan lakonan Siti Khadijah Halim, Sophia Albarakbah, Fimie Don dan Ikmal Amry

Hannah Delisha Keguguran, Tabah Mengharungi Ujian Kehilangan dengan Semangat Ramadan

Tonton Two Sisters atau wang dikembalikan jika penonton tak berpuas hati

"Duit Raya RM3 Je? Ini Bukan Zaman 90'an!", Netizen Tegur Ibu bapa Guna Anak Untuk Dapat Duit Raya Banyak

Instagram Akan Membasmi Followers, Komen dan Likes Palsu

[TELEFILEM] Rock Sangkut, lakonan Along Cham, Joey, Hazama